As of May 4, 2015 your new Google Apps at York account was automatically created. The links to access your Google Apps at York account can be found in the "Access Google Apps" section on the right hand-side of the page.
As part of your move to Google Apps at York your @yorku.ca (mymail) email account stopped receiving emails through Mymail. You have the option to move your existing @yorku.ca (mymail) emails to your new @my.yorku.ca account. Please note that the manual migration only moves email content in the Inbox. To move content on other folders such as Sent folder, you must first move the content into the Inbox folder, then migrate. To do this please follow the instructions at Google Apps at York Email migration
Starting on May 4, all York listserv lists that you are subscribed to, were updated with your new @my.yorku.ca email address. In addition, on May 4, messages sent to your @yorku.ca (mymail) address will be forwarded to your new @my.yorku.ca (Google Apps at York) email address until May 1, 2016.
Important Dates for Moving to Google Apps at York
|Mail forwarding for @yorku.ca ends||May 1, 2016|
- When you signed-up/moved to Google Apps at York, you were given a new email address based on your existing @yorku.ca address, but ending with @my.yorku.ca. You were advise to start using this new address right away, although your old @yorku.ca account will continue to work as before until May 4, 2015.
- If you opted-out of Google Apps at York, you can change your mind and sign up for Google Apps at York; however, once you sign up for Google Apps at York you cannot reverse that decision and will not be able to opt-out.
- All undergraduate students will have a new email address, regardless of whether they move to Google Apps at York or opt-out.
- After your move date, messages sent to your old @yorku.ca account will be forwarded to your new @my.yorku.ca account. This forwarding will continue until May 1, 2016.
- Please report any issues to email@example.com.